Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I get for my entry fee?
Cinco De Miles 5K Run, 5K Walk, Uno Mucho 1 Mile participants receive a Medal, Sombrero, Moustache with entry fee. All finishers are invited to the post-event celebration where there will be snacks and your choice of a Margarita or Cerveza.
- How can I sign up for the events?
Online right here on this website on the registration page.
- What are the age limits for the races?
There are no age limits. We encourage participants of all ages to participate in Cinco De Miles!
- Are the race events walker friendly?
Yes! Participants can walk the 5K
- Where can I find the course and festival maps?
Click here for Certifed Map
- Are there refunds if I cannot attend?
NO REFUNDS; ONLY TRANSFERS ALLOWED TO ANOTHER PERSON BEFORE 5/04/2016.
- Are headphones allowed during the race?
Yes, headphones are allowed, however we do recommend that runners use extreme precaution when using headphones during the race event for safety reasons.
- When is the last day to register?
With our online registration partner you can register online up until the day of the run. On-site registration will also be available on race day before the event begins.
- How will I receive my race packet?
You must pick up your race packet (which includes the race bib to wear) before your scheduled event. We will not mail race packets. You may register after online registration closes using on-site registration & packet pickup on race day.
- Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
Yes, As long as they know the spelling of their first and last name.
- Can I register on race day?
Yes, there is on-site registration on race day.
- Do you accept credit cards for registration on race day?
Yes, on-site registration will accept all forms of payment including checks, cash, and credit cards.
- Will there be fluid aid water stations?
Yes, there will be FLUID AID WATER STATIONS on the 5K events. Water will also be provided at the Start & Finish areas. The FIRST AID EMERGENCY station is located at Start/Finish line area and course marshals are located on all three courses.
- Will there be Restrooms & Porta-Johns available?
Yes, there will be ample porta-johns available at the start and finish line.
- Where are Start/Finish lines and what are the event start times?
For course details and event times please see the Event Info Page.
- Is there an admission fee for the Post-Event Celebration?
There is no general admission fee to the Post-Race Party.
- Where is parking for the event? Parking is available in Ferndale Public Parking lots, St. James Church and Zion Lutheran Church. CLICK HERE FOR PARKING MAP